MISSION AND STATEMENT:
It is the commitment of MZ Events (Pty) Ltd:
- To understand our client’s needs so that we can provide a professional and proactive service.
- To provide an a excellent service with a timely response to needs.
- To develop strategies and better methods to save money.
- To train our staff with the intention of making them to become better employees.
- To create job opportunities for the citizens of South Africa.
- To make sure that our clients get a good value for their money.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To empower the previously disadvantaged individuals.
- To contribute positively in alleviating poverty and unemployment in our country.
- To co-ordinate exceptional events.
- To promote the concept of working for a better life.
- To instil good values and ethics to our workers.
Our vision for the company is to become the top five most recognised companies within the hospitality industry that is known for their exceptional service delivery by 2020, and this can be achieved by rendering an excellent service to our clients. The company strive to ensure that we break the boundaries in everything that we do. We intend to render services that are beyond our client’s expectations.
OUR SUCCESS STORY:
We pride ourselves as we have penetrated the tourism industry in a space of five years and been given the opportunity to host the following executive events amongst others:
- Department of Labour: 2016 International Occupational Health and Safety Conference
- Department of labour Ministers’ Office: 2017 conferences
- Department of Social Development (Welfare offices)
- Airport Companies of South Africa (2016 Stake Holders Meetings)
- HSRC: CSIR Research Science Seminar
- The Southern African Institute for occupational hygiene: National Annual Council Conference
- The University of South Africa: 2017 conference schedule for the school of teaching
- Department of labour: Employment Equity Gala Dinner (2016)